Are you an
inspirational Class Teacher looking to work with an amazing group of colleagues
and children? Are you looking to forge a career within a caring and
values-driven family of schools? Do you want to belong to a national
professional learning community, with real opportunities for growth,
development and career progression? Are you driven to enable all children to
succeed in all areas of the curriculum? If so, REAch2 is the Trust and Kirby
Primary Academy is the school for you!
seeking to appoint a teacher for our Year Two class to join our dedicated team
from either January 2024 or Easter 2024. Come and join us on our quest to ensure
that all of our children reach their full potential. We would like to hear from
anyone who feels they can motivate, inspire and challenge our pupils to achieve
their very best and want to be a memorable chapter of a child’s learning story.
- Have a flexible approach to working and be
- Be a hardworking, team player who thrives in
working with others
- Display initiative and ability to work
independently and as part of a team
- Be creative, enthusiastic and dynamic
- Be reliable with a sense of commitment
- An individual that is passionate and dedicated
to the profession, who puts children’s learning at the heart of what they do
- Someone who is willing to contribute to an
outstanding education for the community that you serve
- Have experience of teaching phonics
(preferably Little Wandle).
In return we can offer:
- excellent CPD within the wider family of
schools within the REAch2 Academy Trust;
a supportive and
friendly working environment.
We are a
caring employer who invests in the future of our employees, as only through
their excellence can we deliver excellence for the children and families whom
we serve. To see more information about the school, please visit our website.
This job post has expired.