0.44 FTE KS2 Teacher
7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
19 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 0.44 FTE. Two days teaching with PPA taken outside of these two days.
- Maternity or parental leave cover - Expected until Easter 2024
Full-time equivalent salary
- Teachers Main Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Knowledge of effective teaching and learning strategies
- An excellent understanding of how children learn
- Ability to adapt teaching to meet the needs of individual pupils
- Ability to build successful relationships with pupils and staff
- Understanding of the expectations around procedures and processes for safeguarding pupils
- Understanding of effective behaviour management strategies
- Good IT skills and understanding of how IT can be used to enhance pupil learning.
What the school offers its staff
- A role within a nurturing, caring and supportive school.
- A school at the heart of its local community.
- A school which makes informed decisions supported by Christian values.
- Excellent continuous professional development.
- A position within a thriving, forward thinking trust.
Further details about the role
The successful applicant will be working with a team of experienced teachers and will be well supported in their planning and teaching.
As a new member of The Diocese of Gloucester Academy Trust (conversion in June 2023) we can offer you the opportunity to work with a thriving, forward-thinking trust alongside experienced school leaders and staff.
This role is to start from 1st September 2023.
If you would like to be considered for this role please take a look at the Recruitment Pack(including job description and person specification) and complete the Application Form both of which are available on our school website www.stmarystetbury.com/vacancies.
Please return the completed application form firstname.lastname@example.org. It should be accompanied by a covering letter addressed to Mrs Woolley (Headteacher).
Applications should be received by the school no later than midday on Monday 5th June 2023.
Interview date - Monday 12th June 2023.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 332 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Mary's Church of England VA Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 358 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01666 502275
St Mary's is a large primary school situated in the beautiful market town of Tetbury. We have a fabulous team of staff who are inspiring and fun to work with and our children are a curious, caring and courageous bunch. We have a forest school onsite, a huge field used all year round for den building, digging and exploring and an all-weather running track. As a school we have a collective commitment to developing healthy and active children that we put at the heart of all we do.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Church of England VA Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Haydonleigh Primary School
Haydon Court Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN25 1JP
Phase Leader and Class Teacher
Wansdyke Primary School
School Close, Bristol, BS14 0DU
The Trinity Church of England Primary Academy
Quakers Road, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2FH
Holy Family Catholic Primary School
Marlowe Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 2PT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Gloucestershire and Gloucester