- Fixed term (when the child leaves the school)
- Grade 4 £13,235 to £14,327 per year (actual)
1-1 Teaching Assistant Level 2 job summary
Job title: 1-1 Teaching Assistant Level 2
Hours of work: 30 hours per week supporting a named child.
Monday to Friday 8.45am to 3.15pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
This position is suitable for a job share.
Location: Kirmington St Helena’s C of E Primary School, Kirmington, DN39 6YP
Tel: 01652 688451
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant, ideally Level 2 qualified or working towards, to support a named child from Monday 5th September 2022.
This post is contracted to a named child for the duration of their time in the school.
Essential skills and experience:
• Work as part of a team to ensure pupils’ well-being, good order and safety.
• Have experience of working with children with Autism and additional needs who have an EHCP.
• Implement speech and language development.
• Be able to supervise pupils inside and outside within an enclosed area.
• Be creative and enthusiastic, encouraging and engaging children.
• Contribute to whole school initiatives with regard to behaviour and healthy lifestyles.
• Assist where necessary with any pupil personal care.
• Communicate with other staff about the day’s activities and planning.
• A knowledge of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) training.
This post presents a fantastic opportunity for you to join our happy friendly Church School.
We can offer you:
• Excellent training and CDP opportunities to develop your skills.
• A friendly team to work alongside in a small village school.
• A passionate committed and supportive Governing body
• Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children.
• Support and guidance from the leadership team.
• Involved parents and local community members.
Visits to the school can be arranged by appointment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please apply for this job online.
See job description and employee specification will be attached.
Closing date Midday Friday 1st July 2022.
Interviews will be held Wednesday 6th July 2022.
Applying for the job
North Lincolnshire Council do not accept CVs. You must complete the application form via the 'Apply' button.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.