- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
17.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday 2.30pm - 6pm
- Contract type
- Fixed term (To 31/08/22)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £19312 - £19698
- Actual salary
Carfield Primary School are actively recruiting for an Extended School Support Worker to work in the after school club starting as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will need:
• To be ambitious, inspiring and an excellent role model
• To have experience working with children.
• To have excellent behaviour management and organisation skills.
• To have the ability to plan and deliver appropriate activities.
• To be able to build positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
• To comply with safeguarding and H&S policies and procedures.
We can offer:
• A friendly, hardworking, supportive and dedicated team of governors, teachers and support staff
• Well behaved, respectful and happy children
• A shared commitment to provide the best possible education and life experiences for the children in our care
• Continued professional development
Please return your completed application form to the Schools Business Manager Liz Smith by email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. We welcome applications from everyone. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.
The Council is not responsible or accepts liability to the reader, for information included in this job advert. If you have any queries or concerns, please speak to the school.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 577 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Carfield Primary School
Carfield Primary School is a large, friendly school situated in the Meersbrook area of Sheffield. We have a strong ethos, close links with our local community and enjoy a mutually supportive relationship with parents. We are a caring, happy school where children are valued as individuals and provided with suitable challenge to enable them all to achieve. We can offer you children who are eager to learn and full of enthusiasm as well as a dedicated and welcoming team of staff, parents and governors
Arranging a visit to Carfield Primary School
Please contact Liz Smith to arrange a visit to the school.