Apprentice SEN Teaching Assistant
158 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
31 August 2023 at 11:59pm
8 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 33.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, Term-time only
- Fixed term - 24 months
- £8,063 for first year of apprenticeship
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint an Apprentice SEN Teaching Assistants to join our team and start as soon as possible. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and Trustees, supportive governors and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary School and Prince Albert High School. We are a developing MAT, growing steadily with the opportunity for further internal promotion.
We wish to appoint staff who :
- Have a passion for ensuring the very best for our children
- Can show initiative and can work as part of a team.
- Are motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Are confident to deal with the public and parents tactfully and courteously and establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships
- Can communicate with children, parents and staff effectively
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Are willing to train and continue own learning and assist others in their duties
- Demonstrate good literacy and good numeracy skills.
What the school offers its staff
We are proud to offer a supportive and experienced leadership team to work alongside a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well-resourced MAT and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- Subsidised Private Health Care package includes counselling, discounted retail and gym membership.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including qualifications through apprenticeships.
- 2.5 ‘Well - being’ days
- Exceptionally supportive staff and leadership
- A well-resourced Trust with excellent facilities and a healthy budget
Further details about the role
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact the PACT HR department via HR@the-pact.co.uk where the HR team will make the necessary arrangements.
Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found via our Trust website:
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Highfield Junior and Infant School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 753 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) is a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils, trustees and supportive local academy committee members and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consists of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield Junior & Infant School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary and PA High School.
Arranging a visit to Highfield Junior and Infant School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email HR@the-pact.co.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant additional needs single pupil
Christ Church Primary School
Dale Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3TE
Apprentice SEN Teaching Assistant
Sutton Park Primary
Coppice View Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B73 6UE
Learning Support Assistant (EYFS)
The Priory Primary School
Dorsett Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 0JG
Early Year’s Teaching Assistant /Associate Teacher
Nishkam Primary School Wolverhampton
Great Brickkiln Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV3 0PR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands