Bohunt Education Trust is a growing multi-academy trust which aims to change the way teachers, students, parents and policymakers think about Education. The Area Support Manager (ASM) supports operations and facilities management across several schools in the Trust.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this hugely varied role assists each Head of School in ensuring that their school meets its educational aims through supporting operations, facilities and financial performance. You will provide support to your Heads of School on matters relating to operations and resources and work with CEO/CFO to develop strategic Trust-wide estates and premises plans.
What makes a great Area Support Manager?
• Ability to quickly identify and deliver on priorities from an eclectic and demanding set of stakeholders
• Business acumen and entrepreneurial flair within a non-profit environment where forging new relationships and budget management are vital
• Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations relating to Estates function
• Relevant project management experience; sometimes running many projects at once
• Experience of formulating and managing planned buildings maintenance activities with a Site Manager
• Motivation to own and proactively solve problems
We offer you:
• Potential for career progression in a growing Multi-Academy Trust
• Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Cycle to work scheme, Retail and other discounts
Local Government Pension Scheme
Discounts on retail and other goods and services
Applying for the job
To apply please visit our website: http://www.bohunttrust.co.uk/bet-careers/vacancies/ and complete the BET Support Staff application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bohunt Education Trust
Bohunt Education Trust (BET) is a leading multi-academy trust (MAT) defined by its successful, innovative and aspirational approach to education. BET has a game-changing approach, and is viewed as a high-performing, innovative and independent-minded academy trust, with the highest expectations of its students and staff, and itself.
In December BET will comprise eight schools – in Worthing, Liphook (including Sixth Form), Portsmouth, Petersfield, Basingstoke, Wokingham, Horsham, and the latest addition, Steyning Grammar School. Trust Head Office is based in Liphook. We have ambitions to grow and are passionately committed to inspiring children and young people. Central to BET’s ethos of ‘enjoy, respect, achieve’ is introducing innovation that works.
BET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to enjoy, respect and achieve in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each BET academy, our staff take pride in knowing that they work at excellent schools within an ambitious trust and they benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and are empowered to develop their own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes
Arrange a visit to Bohunt Education Trust
Please contact Tessa Wright (email@example.com) to arrange an informal discussion about the role
Head office location
Longmoor Road, Liphook, GU30 7NY