- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS/UPS - £25,714 - £41,604
We require an Assistant Head of Science, who will be primarily based at Twynham School, to help us fulfil our vision.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Take their first steps into departmental leadership within an already strong team
• Further improve the already strong outcomes for students in Science
• Work with like-minded colleagues who believe in the power of education to transform lives
• Contribute to the further development of a high performing department, the school and the MAT
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an exceptional classroom teacher
• Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
• Is ambitious for whole school leadership and is motivated by our exciting project
• Has an understanding of effective pedagogy and a commitment to evidence-informed improvement
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School and The Grange School can offer you:
• The chance to be a part of an exciting educational journey alongside highly regarding professionals
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and wonderful young people and their families
• An exceptional CPD offer from NQT and RQT through to preparation for senior and system leadership
• Strong and supportive leadership, centralised sanctions and an excellent working environment
• The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a progressive multi-academy trust
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
TLR2.1 - £2,873
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.