L12-L15 (£55,338 - £59,58 The Athelstan Trust
Malmesbury School is looking to appoint two Assistant Headteachers to join our supportive, collaborative and forward-thinking Senior Leadership Team. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, successful and ambitious middle leader or senior leader to gain promotion to a whole school leadership role in a large 11-18 secondary school within a happy and caring environment.
• An excellent induction programme including support for those returning to teaching/new to schools
• A comprehensive CPD programme including specialist training using external providers
• Coaching and mentoring support from senior leaders for those new to leadership roles
• A flexible and supportive environment where wellbeing is a key priority
• Termly teaching and learning and Athelstan Trust newsletters that share best practice and latest news
• Continual collaboration and sharing of resources to reduce workload and improve provision for students
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• An on-site counselling service
Applying for the job
Please complete the Trust application form and write a letter of application of no more than two sides to Mr Rupert Moreton, Headteacher, detailing why your skills and experience make you a suitable candidate for this role.
Please visit the school website for more information - www.malmesbury.wilts.sch.uk
1413 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Malmesbury School
We are a National Support School with a long history of working in collaboration with other schools. The most recent Ofsted inspection graded the school as ‘outstanding’ in every category. In September 2014 we were designated a Teaching School. This is an excellent opportunity for professional development in a very supportive and caring school. This post would be suitable for a highly competent NQT or a teacher with experience and a proven track record of success.
At Malmesbury School our vision is to be a happy, caring and excellent community. We are proud to be a truly comprehensive school providing an education of the highest quality for all the students within Malmesbury and the surrounding area.
Arranging a visit to Malmesbury School
If you wish to visit the school or discuss the role further please contact Ruth MacQuaide at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the school on the above number and ask for Mrs MacQuaide Headteachers PA