You will have the advantage of
- Joining a strong and dynamic team of
- Work in a school with high aspirations for all of
its students and staff.
- Be provided with excellent career opportunities.
The new Assistant
Headteacher will be:
- Passionate about providing the best
possible education and care for all students.
- Able to support the Headteacher to
lead and motivate the staff team and school community; inspiring, challenging
and supporting them to achieve our mission of ‘Excellence for All’.
- Able to support the Headteacher to a
lead on their clear and compelling vision for Trinity High School and Sixth
Form Centre within the Bordesley Multi Academy Trust
successful candidate should expect to lead in the following areas:
- Securing the highest standards of
attendance and behaviour across the school
- Maintaining, developing and evaluating
all aspects of our behaviour and attendance systems.
- Leading both the attendance and
pastoral teams to ensure that students receive exceptional pastoral care.
- Developing and maintaining our
behaviour graduated responses and interventions.
- Developing and promoting our rewards
and anti-bullying strategies.
successful candidate will be able to evidence:
- An infectious passion for ensuring all
students, regardless of background, receive a high-quality educational
- Leadership skills and energy that
motivate and inspire staff
- Excellent communication and
interpersonal skills/dynamism with excellent interpersonal and team building
- The highest level of personal and
- A problem-solving approach
- Effective change management
- A good understanding of the current
- Personal warmth and humour, coupled
Trinity High School & Sixth Form Centre is committed to the protection, safety and welfare of its pupils and staff and we aim for the highest standards in safeguarding procedures, and expect all staff and volunteers to share and promote this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and criminal background check via the disclosure procedures. As per The DFE Statutory guidance, in accordance with the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” legislation latest version that came into effect on 1st September 2022, shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence.
This job post has expired.