Leadership pay scale (commensurate with experience)
The successful candidate will work as part of the SLT to:
• maintain and develop the Catholic ethos of the school
• set the strategic direction for the school
• contribute to the preparation of the SIP and its evaluation
The successful candidate will lead a year group/s, oversee several subject teams and lead specific areas of school improvement.
Duties will include:
• leading the planning
• demonstrating outstanding teaching
• providing coaching and mentoring for teachers and LSAs
• preparing and implement a curriculum long-term plan
• monitoring and evaluate the curriculum plan into action
• monitoring pupil progress
• ensuring the needs of all groups are met
• analysing data and prepare an associated action plan
• monitoring the implementation of catch up /keep up action plans
• reporting to HT and governors on pupil progress
• leading an area of school improvement and provide relevant training for staff
• carrying out appraisal reviews for year groups staff
• holding others to account
• participating in the selection and appointment of staff
• being first point of contact for safeguarding and behaviour issues
• working with other members of SLT to ensure safety of children before school and at lunchtime
Applying for the job
The job description and Catholic Education Service Senior Leadership application form are available from the school website http://www.springhillcatholic.co.uk/staff-vacancies/
The CES application must be used please.
Academy, Roman Catholic
684 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Springhill Catholic Primary School
The governing body of Springhill Catholic Primary School would like to appoint an assistant headteacher.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly successful school.
We are also one of 34 English Hubs in the country so this position would provide excellent CPD opportunities.
Arranging a visit to Springhill Catholic Primary School
Please call the school to discuss the possibility of visiting with Miss Duddy, Acting Headteacher.