- L10-L16 (£52,724 - £61,170)
Assistant Headteacher job summary
The Wavell School
Specialist Technology College
Lynchford Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6BH
Tel. (01252) 341256
Email – email@example.com/www.wavellschool.org.uk
Salary Range L10-L16
Required for September 2022/November 2022 or January 2023
We are seeking to appoint a talented and committed senior leader to the post of Assistant Headteacher. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced leader to join our Senior Leadership Team at this very exciting time in the life of the School.
The Wavell School is an expanding and oversubscribed highly successful 11 – 16 maintained school with 1020 students on roll.
• Transition and Alternative Provision
• External Agencies
The successful candidate will be:
• capable of transforming vision into operational reality.
• an outstanding/very good classroom practitioner.
• a strong team leader with evidence of success in raising student achievement.
• a motivator of both students and staff.
• an innovator with capacity for hard work whilst retaining a sense of perspective and humour.
Full details of the portfolio will be discussed at interview.
Application pack is available to download from our website.
Please note that applications will be considered as they are received by the School and you are therefore advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Wavell School is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: Monday 16th May 2022
A two-day interview will be held between the 17th and 27th May 2022
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.