We seek to appoint a talented and highly motivated colleague with energy and drive. This post would suit an experienced colleague who has worked with and supported students in a secondary school or similar setting supporting students with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will work across the school site but based in the Aspirations Centre which is a safe nurturing department within the school. You will be part of a team that delivers targeted and professional interventions to individual students and whole groups, removing barriers to learning of our vulnerable students to ensure that they make relevant progress. This is an opportunity for you to join a school which is highly successful and popular and continues to improve. We gained a judgement of ‘Good’ in our last inspection and the school maintains strong examination performance at KS4.
Our staff wellbeing is at our heart.
- Membership to Greater Manchester Pension fund
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Committed Wellbeing Team and fully trained staff Mental Wellbeing First Aiders
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly policies
- Staff rewards
- Gym facilities
- A popular community school.
- An inclusive school whose pupils constantly aim high.
- A team of highly experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated professionals who are passionate about teaching and learning.
- Committed to personal and professional development.
- Offering a high-quality learning environment.
- A school where relationships are positive.
- Determined to become an Outstanding school.
You will be required to work under the
guidance of teaching/senior staff and within an agreed system of supervision,
to implement agreed work programmes with individuals/groups, in or out of the
classroom. This could include those
requiring detailed and specialist knowledge in particular areas and will
involve assisting the teacher in the whole planning cycle and the
management/preparation of resources.
Staff will also supervise whole classes during the short term absence
of teachers, maintaining good order and keeping students on task.
employment are conditional subject to all satisfactory pre-employment checks
which include an enhanced criminal record with child barred list through the
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), appropriate overseas checks, medical
clearance, references and qualifications satisfactory to
This job post has expired.