- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
Monday to Friday, term time only 38 weeks per year. 7.45am to 9.00am Breakfast Club; 9.00am to 12.30pm 1:1 Teaching Assistant.
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- 9,845 actual salary
- Actual salary
We are looking to recruit an organised, enthusiastic and reliable Breakfast Club Supervisor / 1:1 Level 1 Teaching Assistant. From 7.45am to 9.00am you will run our Breakfast Club, ensuring the provision of a healthy breakfast and a range of activities to the attendees. Then from 9.00am to 12.30pm, you will provide one to one support to a Year 6 child with a range of learning needs.
• have a Level 2 qualification in English and Maths
• have a Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject or demonstrable experience of working with or caring for children with special needs
• are able to ensure the high quality provision of a healthy breakfast
• are able to ensure that a variety of suitable activities is provided
• have a first aid qualification (or the willingness to train)
• are physically fit, to be able to set out and pack away the equipment required
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.