Business Support Assistant
Deadline is tomorrow
Start date details
21 March 2023 at 9am
3 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - Hours of work: between 15 and 22.5 hours per week are on offer and negotiable. At a minimum, Monday to Friday 8am – 10am, any other hours are flexible and open to discussion. Term time only plus 5 inset days.
- Grade 15 £20,812 pro rata, £10.78 per hour
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you helpful, considerate and have a positive outlook? If so, we are seeking a Business Support Assistant to take primary care of our wonderful Reception; greeting and supporting our Academy community each day and to also undertake tasks to support the business team as a whole. The existing members of the business team will offer plenty of support and guidance as well as a good sense of humor.
You will need to be flexible, proactive and calm when working in a busy but rewarding environment. Previous experience of working in a school office is desirable but not essential.
What the school offers its staff
Visits are warmly welcomed and if you wish to discuss the post prior to applying please do not hesitate to contact the Academy to speak Nia Presley, Assistant Academy Business Manager.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Selwood Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England/Methodist, ages 9 to 13
- Education phase
- View all Middlejobs
- School size
- 620 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 9 to 13
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Selwood Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01373 462798
An Anglican /Methodist Foundation Middle school serving the needs of children ages 9 - 13 in years 5 - 8.
Arranging a visit to Selwood Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Somerset, Bath and Bristol