Grade 12-13 £36,711 - £46,203
The Chief Operations Officer role is a strategic leadership role to take the Trust forward as it grows. The role is full time and involves working closely with executive leaders to continue to make the Trust a success.
We are able to offer an exciting opportunity for an inspirational Chief Operations Officer who has a clear understanding of how to provide strong leadership adding to the current leadership of the trust. The successful applicant will join an exceptional team of skilled enthusiastic and dedicated individuals.
To provide strategic leadership to the Trust Board by leading and managing all financial, estate/premises and HR matters by providing a high quality, responsive, effective and efficient support service.
The postholder is responsible to the:
• Executive Headteacher and Trustees in all matters
• Chief Financial Officer
• The postholder is also expected to interact on a professional level with colleagues to promote a mutual understanding of issues related to his/her area of work
• To provide the strategic leadership of the business function of the schools to support the development of our pupils and standards for our pupils
• To provide advice and guidance to the Trustees, Executive Headteacher and Governors on strategic financial planning, HR and estates management including health and safety
• To liaise with the CFO to ensure appropriate use of resources and value for money
• To be responsible for ensuring that the business management function operates in accordance with statutory regulations and that high levels of customer service are provided
• Be part of the Trust Leadership Team
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.