KS2 Teacher - Maternity Cover, Fixed Term from January 2024 to August 2024.
Southwold Primary School is a thriving North Oxfordshire school serving the Southwold community and Caversfield parish. Our spacious, modern accommodation provides a wonderful learning environment and outdoor spaces for up to 400 pupils.
Children are at the heart of all we do and we couldn’t do what we do without our enthusiastic and committed staff team, and we are looking for an inspirational Class Teacher to join us. If you are looking to continue your teaching career in a challenging and rewarding role within our school, then we want to hear from you. Come and join us on this exciting journey to help every child in our school reach their potential.
All About You
Do you have what it takes to join us? The Class Teacher we would like to join us will be:
- A proactive team-player, committed to collaborative working and school improvement.
- An inspirational, creative and self-motivated practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning.
- Committed to their own professional development journey.
- Skilled in planning and delivering exciting and engaging lessons.
Why Work for us?
We think you will love working with us and here are some of the reasons why:
- We are a welcoming and supportive school with strong values and a caring ethos.
- Our staff are a hardworking team dedicated to helping children succeed.
- Our children are engaged and eager to learn.
- We have a supportive leadership team and wider school community.
As part of The White Horse Federation multi-academy trust, we benefit from their support, encouragement, shared resources and outstanding CPD opportunities.
Why not come and see for yourself? We would love to welcome you to our school and show you around so that you can better understand our school environment. Please get in touch with the school office to arrange.
The White Horse Federation is a large Multi-Academy Trust in South West and South East England, committed to providing the very best education for our students. We believe in empowering our staff to be the very best they can be, and that is why you will find a wide range of professional development opportunities available to you when you join us.
We believe in valuing our staff, and one of the ways we can do that is by offering a range of benefits to our staff:
- Car Purchase Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Reward Gateway Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent Pension Scheme
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.