Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 Year )
Main Pay Range
We are looking for a teacher who is:
· Able to provide exciting and inspirational learning experiences
· Open to change and committed to on-going improvement
· Enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated
· Passionate about ensuring every child succeeds
· Able to work as part of a friendly and effective team
· Familiar with the standards expected at the end of Key Stage 2
Applying for the job
The link below will take you to the Unicat Trust Portal where you will find the Job advert and Profie, application and Monitoring for Equality forms.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 7 to 11
250 pupils enrolled
7 to 11
About Bordon Junior School
Located in East Hampshire, Whitehill and Bordon is going through an exciting period of regeneration with education at the heart of the community. At Bordon Junior School we believe every child has the right to the best education and deserves to be happy and successful in school.
This is an exciting opportunity for an excellent teacher to join our friendly and supportive team and bring learning to life for every child here at Bordon Junior School.
- We foster children’s growing independence and aspirations by giving them opportunities to plan and execute their own work and we encourage children to support and learn from each other
- We respect every person as unique and treat everyone with dignity
- We always seek to improve and work together to achieve more, especially valuing our partnership with parents
- We encourage high standards and know every child can be successful
We are committed to supporting teachers’ professional development at each stage of their career and this role would suit a teacher at any stage of their career. As part of the University of Chichester Academy Trust, our staff have access to world class training and exciting opportunities for professional collaboration.
You will find that each of our Academies has a unique identity, but a shared belief in creating a positive and enriching environment, where all staff feel valued.
Arranging a visit to Bordon Junior School
If you would like to visit the school please call the office on 01420472145 and a convenient day and time can be made for you to come along.