Class teacher (experienced or NQT)
St John’s and St Paul’s Whitechapel CE Primary Schools are multi-cultural, one-form entry primary schools in the heart of London. Both offer fantastic children, supportive parents, effective governors and a commitment to ongoing professional development. We are looking for creative and hardworking teachers who will enjoy the challenge of working in a diverse community.
Essential educational requirements
An undergraduate degree
Qualified teacher status
Essential skills and experience
* enthusiasm and an excellent rapport with young people
* a commitment to hard work and be energetic
* excellent class management strategies
* a capacity for professional development
* strong interpersonal skills, high expectations and the ability to inspire
* a passion for promoting a healthy life style
We can give you:
• The respect that good teachers deserve.
• £1,000 Starting bonus.
• Help with your travel costs (50% up to £500 in your first year).
• Up to £500 towards a laptop/ tablet in your second year.
• Commitment to your personal well-being.
About St Paul's Whitechapel Church of England Primary School
- Wellclose Square, London, E1 8HY
- LA Maintained School
- St Paul's Whitechapel Church of England Primary School website (opens in a new window)