Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPR or UPR
Class Teacher required for September 2021
Are you interested in…?
• friendly and enthusiastic children who are well behaved and ready to learn
• a well-resourced school with extremely attractive grounds
• key opportunities for professional/personal development including 1:1 coaching and mentoring
• working collaboratively with friendly and supportive colleagues
• adding to the further development of the school
Applying for the job
To apply for this vacancy please complete the application form and declaration of convictions form which are attached and return them by 14th May.
We can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
321 pupils enrolled
3 to 7
About Geoffrey Field Infant School
We are a 3 form entry school with 10 classes, including a Nursery class, and 47 staff. Our current NOR is 320.
The school is organised into 3 teaching and learning teams – Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2. Each team has at least 3 teachers plus a number of highly trained support staff.
The school is part of the extremely successful Whitley Excellence Cluster.
If you want to know more about our school please watch our video on the school website: www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk
Arranging a visit to Geoffrey Field Infant School
Please contact the school on 0118 9375473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to the school