Class Teacher job summary
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and inspirational teacher who has experience of teaching in Year 2, delivering Phonics in KS1, experience of Year 2 SATS and preparing for Moderation. We are looking for an experienced teacher, so no ECTs for this position.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• has previous experience teaching in Key Stage 1
• has previous experience in leading a Foundation subject
• is an innovative and passionate practitioner who can make learning
visible and exciting
• is ready to learn themselves, be flexible and grow with us
• is dedicated to facilitating the best possible outcomes for all our
• is highly motivated and organised
• is a team player
• is proactive to the changing needs of pupils
• is passionate about teaching and learning and ensures that every
child makes good progress
• is committed to promoting the vision and core values of the school
• is passionate about children and committed to improving outcomes
through providing memorable and challenging learning opportunities
• uses effective assessment strategies to plan appropriate learning for
Heronswood Primary School & Pre-School can offer:
• an experienced staff team and supportive School Improvement Board
• happy and friendly children who are keen to learn
• a commitment to high quality CPD through the Rivers MAT
• support to further develop your skills as a teacher
• the opportunity to work within a successful school within an outward
Please submit your application form via email.
Telephone: 01562 69750
School Visits- Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school on the above number to arrange a visit.
Closing date – Friday 20th May, 2022 at 12.00 noon
Interview Date – Wednesday 25th May, 2022
(Please note only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted by the school)
Heronswood Primary School and Pre-School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Heronswood Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 420 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Heronswood Primary School and Pre-School has an exciting opportunity to recruit an experienced, committed and innovative teacher to join our team in the Autumn Term 2022. Our school has a friendly atmosphere with children who are eager to learn. You will find us to be an exciting and dynamic place to work with experienced colleagues. We are part of the highly successful Rivers C of E Academy Trust.
Arranging a visit to Heronswood Primary School
Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school on the above email or telephone number to arrange a visit.