- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time, job share, term time
Ideally full-time (37 hours pw) but will consider a job-share
- Contract type
- Fixed term (7 months)
PEN MILL INFANT & NURSERY ACADEMY
Year 1 Teacher
Hourly rate: MP4
Full time Teacher for two terms (if you require part-time only please apply as job-share may be an option).
To Start January 2022
Pen Mill Infant & Nursery Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, fun and inspiring Year 1 teacher to join our dedicated team.
The candidate will need to display;
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills:
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic practice
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
What we can offer:
• An opportunity to work alongside our committed staff.
• A school that is dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential
• A happy and supportive team
• A chance to work in a small infant school alongside an experienced team.
• A chance to work with enthusiastic, kind and caring children.
Applying for the job
Please apply for the position via Pen Mill's vacancies section on their websiteMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 153 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Pen Mill Infant and Nursery Academy
Pen Mill Infant and Nursery Academy is a small but friendly and vibrant infant school and nursery set in Yeovil.
We can offer a warm, inviting environment to work with a skilled and innovative team of staff.
Arranging a visit to Pen Mill Infant and Nursery Academy
Due to covid restrictions in place if you wish to arrange a visit, please contact the school and guidance will be given. If a visit isn't possible a teams call can be arranged.