Class Teacher - MA
32 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
30 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5
- £20,594 - £44,919
What skills and experience we're looking for
Montem is a warm and vibrant multi-cultural primary school based in Slough.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic professionals, who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils and is committed to improving the lives of our children.
Our partnership with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
We are looking for an individual who:
- has experience of supporting young people;
- is proactive, positive, calm and flexible;
- has high expectations of themselves and the children they work with;
- has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- is committed to working as part of a team;
- is resilient.
What the school offers its staff
For the right candidate, we will offer
- extensive support and CPD;
- the opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- a welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- an ambitious and dynamic Senior Leadership Team;
- a dedicated Governing Body;
- supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
- an employee assistance programme (EAP).
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application; please contact the school to arrange. Please visit the school website for an application pack.
Closing Date: As and when we receive successful applications.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhance DBS Check with a check of the BDS Barred List.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 47.2 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Montem Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 901 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Montem Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01753 528050
Arranging a visit to Montem Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Spey Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 4ED
West Hill Primary School
5 Merton Road, London, SW18 5ST
St Mary's Farnham Royal CofE Primary School
Church Road, Farnham Royal, Buckinghamshire, SL2 3AW
The Palmer Primary Academy
70 Northumberland Avenue, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 7PP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed