Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Maternity Cover )
MPS1 - UPS3
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, inspirational and highly motivated Class Teacher to provide a Maternity Cover from September 2021. The specific year group has yet to be confirmed but is likely to be Year 1, 2, or 3.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is a proven, consistently good/outstanding practitioner with recent experience of teaching in a relevant year group
- has a thorough working knowledge and understanding of the curriculum including assessment and monitoring
- has a passion and determination to help all children achieve or exceed their potential
- has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- is able to lead, support, inspire and motivate colleagues through excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to working as part of a team
- is resilient, flexible and resourceful
- is committed to continuous professional development
In return, we can offer:
- motivated and enthusiastic children with high standards of behaviour who deserve the very best opportunities
- an excellent building with good facilities
- supportive, hard-working colleagues and governors who care passionately about our school and local community
- career development opportunities
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer candidates a tour of the school prior to shortlisting however, all interviewees will be given a full tour of the school on the day of interview.
Candidates are encouraged to have a look at our school website and blogs to get a feel for the school and what we offer, www.gildersomeprimary.org.uk
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
406 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Gildersome Primary School
Gildersome Primary School is a two-form entry primary in a village location. The school is a relatively modern build situated and lovely grounds and enjoys all the benefits of being situated in a lovely village with great community spirit.
Arranging a visit to Gildersome Primary School
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer candidates a tour of the school prior to shortlisting. All shortlisted candidates will be offered a tour of the school on the day of interview.
Candidates are encouraged to visit our school website and blogs to get a feel for the school and what we offer: www.gildersomeprimary.org.uk