Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS 1 - 6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
We are looking to appoint a class teacher for September 2021, NQTs are encouraged to apply.
We are seeking a KS2 teacher who:
• supports fully the Christian ethos of the school
• demonstrates excellent classroom practice, with high expectations for all children
• provides a supportive & creative working environment
• works as part of a team
• committed to personal development
We can offer:
• a friendly, hardworking staff
• enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
• an inspirational and vibrant environment
• supportive governor and parents
• a commitment to professional development
Applying for the job
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of our recruitment pack.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
143 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Netherfield CofE Primary School
We are a small (5 class) village school with strong sense of belonging to our community and being 'family'. In our school our Christian vision shapes all we do: Love Never Fails (1 Corinthians 13). We have relentless desire to develop further and offer the very best level of education to our pupils. Our approach blends innovative and creative learning opportunities with a high-quality curriculum. Outcomes for our pupils are excellent and are at the heart of everything do. We know that great schools thrive because of the people in them, and we value everyone at Netherfield CE Primary School. It is a privilege to be part of this remarkable school. Our distinctive approach is the fruit of careful review, refinement and renewal, underpinned by an absolutely uncompromising commitment to providing our pupils with the most appropriate and effective learning.
Arranging a visit to Netherfield CofE Primary School
Please call the school office on 01424 838323 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.