- Job role
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (For one year )
- MPS, points MO1 to MO6, Salary: £32,157 to £42,624 or UPS, points TP1 to TP3, Salary: £46,971 to £50,935 (FTE salary for MO1 to MO6 is £6,431.40 to £8,524.80 OR points TP1 to TP3 is £9,394.20 to £10,187)
Are you passionate about teaching Spanish? The Federation of St Joseph’s Catholic Infant & Junior Schools are seeking to appoint exceptional and inspiring Spanish teacher for KS2 for one day a week. The person must be able to commit to the aims and ethos of our Catholic School.
Required for September 2021, an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher who will be able to complement our already dedicated hardworking staff team. The successful candidate will be committed to providing a welcoming stimulating learning experience for all the children at St. Joseph’s.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Experience working within a classroom/education setting
• Knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
• Confidence working with children independently
• Be able to lead large group activities
• Have an animated personality and a strong team player
The main areas of responsibility will include:
• Outstanding practice within the classroom
• Improving provision for pupils by leading the school’s modern foreign language curriculum (Spanish)
• Supporting staff teams in raising the quality of learning & teaching
• Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
• Be effective in leading, inspiring and supporting other members of staff
• Contribute to the wider life of the school
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 277 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
About St Joseph RC Junior School
St. Josephs is a friendly, family focused school so you must be flexible team player with positive ‘can do’ approach. We believe that everyone working together as team, we can ensure each individual child reaches their full potential in secure and loving environment. By living out our Mission Statement daily, we aim to help develop relationship with God and each other.
Arranging a visit to St Joseph RC Junior School
Please contact the School Business Manager , Mrs S Shah via email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to the school