Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS1 £25,714 - UPS3 £41,604
We are looking for a candidate to join our excellent Team who:
• Has enthusiasm, commitment and a positive outlook
• Is committed to providing challenge and opportunity for our children
• Who has the drive and interpersonal skills to work with staff, children, parents and other stakeholders successfully
• Is able to deliver exciting lessons aimed at children’s needs, allowing them to all make outstanding progress.
• Is inspiring, energetic and creative
• Who can contribute to the culture of excellence in our Academy
In return, we can offer:
• Collaborative working with a friendly, experienced, enthusiastic and committed team
• Happy, friendly children who are keen to learn
• Key opportunities for professional/personal development including 1-1 coaching and mentoring
• An academy that is committed to pupil and staff wellbeing
• A supportive Academy Council
• The chance to be part of our exciting journey towards outstanding
Possibility of TLR to incorporate EY & KS1 lead for the right candidate
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
224 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Abbey Park Academy
Abbey Park is an academy that children, parents, staff and academy council members are proud of. We provide a warm and caring environment where all children, parents and staff feel welcomed and valued.
Our main aims:
• To ensure the achievement, personal development and well-being of children and young people.
• To promote and support parent and carer engagement in the development of learning and educational experience of their children.
• To understand the community context within which the academy operates and to engage in appropriate activities with other agencies and community groups in order to promote community cohesion and economic regeneration.
• To have an aspiration to be the best.
• To provide learning and teaching which engages pupils and is active, collaborative and encourages independence.
• To foster pupil voice intended to empower and involve young people in the development and delivery of their own education and the life of their academy.
• To create and sustain a creative curriculum which meets the needs of all learners, is engaging and fun.
• To support the development of professional networks, within our group and beyond, providing and engaging in school to school support to improve opportunities for pupils and sharing professional development.
• To promote community involvement with our school and to lifelong community learning.