- Job role
- Key stages
- KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
We are looking for a passionate and creative teacher who work well within a team and who will help us on our journey to provide exceptional educational provision for the pupils and families of Smethwick as we grow over the next four years.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience teaching KS1/2
• Looking for the next step in their career
• Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
• An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour
• Able to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils
• Committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve
• Show willingness to lead initiatives and show evidence of impact
• Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others
• To be proficient with the use of technology for learning and willingness to innovate
In return we will offer:
• Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Exceptional CPD provision including working with national and international experts in their field.
• A technology rich environment which allows staff to be innovative in harnessing technology for learning.
• The chance to be part of a brand-new school with a wonderful new building that has superb and unique facilities and an amazing staff team as we grow over the next four years.
Possible TLR for the right candidate.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.