- Main Pay Scale (Inner London) dependent on experience
Class Teacher job summary
We are looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher to teach a mixed-age Year 3 & Year 4 class at St George's Hanover Square https://sghsprimary.co.uk, within the Anglican School Partnership of St George's, St Mary’s and St Luke's Primary Schools. The role is to start in September 2022.
The advertised post is full time and can be permanent or on a fixed-term contract until at least the end of July 2023.
St George’s Hanover Square is a small Church of England primary school with mixed-age classes in the heart of Mayfair. Our school serves a diverse community with a range of ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. We are determined for pupils at our school be successful now and in the future through good academic attainment and good personal and social skills.
The ideal candidate will be committed to:
• Sharing the school’s vision to enable all pupils and staff to flourish academically, personally and spiritually so that they can ‘Go, shine in the world!”
• Teaching using evidence-informed strategies from cognitive psychology to develop learning in pupils’ long term memory.
• Caring deeply about pupils by teaching and promoting good behaviour and effectively managing poor behaviour so that all pupils succeed.
• Creating a calm, positive and purposeful classroom environment through an insistence on excellence.
• Being determined to continually develop by seeking out and welcoming constructive feedback through our coaching model.
Applying for the job
This job is for St George's Hanover Square C of E Primary School, part of the Anglican Partnership of St George's, St Mary's and St Luke's Primary Schools.
Please see the job advert teacher pack including the person spec and job description.
Please complete the London Diocesan Board for Schools (LDBS) application form to apply for the role and email this to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 80.5 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Mary's Kilburn Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 227 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
All schools in our partnership of schools: St George's, St Mary’s and St Luke's Primary Schools provide a caring, stable, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment for children. Our staff are committed to ensuring that a child’s time at school is inspiring and productive so that they can move confidently to the next stage of their education.
Our school vision is for our children and school staff to ‘Go, shine in the world and live as Jesus lived’.
As a partnership of Christian schools, we are committed to equality of opportunity and serves the local community by welcoming children from all backgrounds and faiths. Whilst our ethos is positively Christian we value and respect the diversity of our community.
St George's, St Mary’s and St Luke's are strengthened by working within a partnership of local primary schools across Camden and Westminster under the leadership of an Executive Headteacher.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Kilburn Church of England Primary School
You are encouraged to visit St George’s and this can be organised by contacting the partnership school of St Mary’s, Kilburn on 020 7372 6565 or by emailing email@example.com
Similar jobs nearby
The Olive School Hackney
32 St Johns Church Road, London, E9 6EJ
Harris Primary Academy Croydon
Thomson Crescent, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 3JT
Barnes Primary School
Cross Street, London, SW13 0QQ
Find more school jobs in London