Teacher, Leadership, Suitable for NQTs
Are you a reflective practitioner who enjoys learning about innovative approaches to teaching and learning?
Would you like the opportunity to develop your leadership skills by leading a whole school priority area?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our team.
Bourne Primary School is a one-form entry school with a nursery set in a lovely location in South Ruislip.
We are seeking someone who demonstrates the following skills:
• Communication skills
TLR3 for leading a whole school improvement priority area.
Applying for the job
Please read the personal statement instructions attachment carefully. As part of our de-biased recruitment strategy, we shortlist candidates based on answers given to the ‘work sample’ questions provided. The responses to these questions replace the traditional personal statement.
If you have any questions about this, please contact the school.
Applications must be made through the Crinkle Recruitment website.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
248 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Bourne Primary School
We can offer:
• A happy, caring school ethos with values-based, equality education at its core
• Well-behaved children who are eager to learn
• A supportive, friendly team
• A school at the heart of the local community
• Fantastic outdoor learning facilities and specialist teaching
• Opportunities for your own professional development and coaching from qualified coaches
• Possibility of a TLR3 for suitable candidates
Arranging a visit to Bourne Primary School
Covid-secure visits to the school are encouraged so you can see our wonderful school for yourself before applying.
Please contact the school office on 01895 462359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
For further information, check out our website www.bourneprimary.org.uk