- Job role
- Key stages
- KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main/Upper Pay Scale
Class Teacher X 3
1. KS2 Teacher starting after February half term: 21st February 2022 – Permeant Contract
2. KS1 Teacher starting at the start of Summer Term: 19th April 2022 – Permeant Contract
3. Maternity cover in a Year 1 Class: 7th (or 21st) February 2022 until 25th November 2022 (fixed term contract)
Main/Upper Pay Scale
We wish to appoint an inspiring and dedicated teacher
THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
“OUTSTANDING SCHOOL” - OFSTED June 2015
Our professional support and career opportunities are simply exceptional. As part of the Graveney Trust (3 local schools) we utilize the amazing resources and expertise of an outstanding secondary school (5 consecutive Outstanding reports).
For successful candidates we can offer you:
• Career opportunities and exceptional CPD
• Skilled Teaching Assistant in each class
• Inner London salary
• An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (Music, P.E)
• The support of strong leadership, creative, energetic and innovative team.
• Great transport links
• Work in Tooting... The south London neighbourhood has joined the ranks of the world’s “coolest city areas” - Lonely Planet.
• Great pupils and supportive parents
• A forward thinking, dynamic, committed, friendly, supportive and hardworking team
This vacancy is not suitable for ECTs
For more information, please contact the school office on 020 3700 0790 or email@example.com.For further information look at our virtual tour our website please visit: www.tootingprimary.org.uk/work-for-us
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.