The Quality First Education (Q1E) Trust seeks strong primary class teachers who share our drive for improvement, excellence and equality, to join Churchfields Primary School for a September 2023 start.
We seek excellent teachers with the drive and ambition to work with us on our journey to "outstanding".
Churchfields is a popular two-form entry primary on a fantastic site in Beckenham.
We are also home to two additionally resourced classes for children with severe and complex needs.
- There is enough evidence to suggest the school could be judged outstanding at its next inspection.
- Staff have high expectations for all pupils, including those with SEND.
- Pupils are enthusiastic about their learning and they work hard.
- Behaviour is excellent.
- Teachers have regular, high-quality training and coaching.
- Curriculum plans provide teachers with all the information they need.
- Staff are overwhelmingly positive about leaders’ support with their workload.
- Staff say leaders have an open-door policy. They feel listened to and valued.
This is a great place to teach. The Q1E Trust provides a high quality curriculum, clear structures, excellent resources and outstanding professional development.
Specialist teachers are employed to teach PE, art, computing and Spanish. The school is well maintained, with extensive grounds, a wonderful ‘Forest School’ and good transport links.
Visit www.q1e.co.uk/join-us/recruitment/ to read more.
Please read our Q1E Teacher Pack for more details of the role, our school and our trust.
Please email your completed application and equal opportunities forms to email@example.com. We review applications as they come in, so your early response is encouraged. We do not accept CVs. All roles are subject to an enhanced DBS with barred list check.
This job post has expired.