Two temporary posts for 1 year
Are you an experienced or newly qualified teacher, who is enthusiastic, creative, energetic and ambitious?
We are seeking two enthusiastic teachers to join our dedicated and dynamic team which is drawn from across the Trust, to make a real difference to the lives of children at Yarnfield Primary School. Both posts will be for a fixed term of one year to cover staff absences.
The successful candidate will be need to demonstrate:
• Experience of working with Foundation Stage, KS1 and KS2.
• Success in raising children’s attainment.
• Ability to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve, through your own best practice.
• A commitment to working as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning.
• Ability to be a positive role model in school.
• Enthusiasm and high expectations of themselves and the children they teach.
• A creative approach to the curriculum and delivering learning in exciting ways.
• A commitment to contributing to wider school life.
• A flexible approach to meet the needs of the school.
In return we can offer you:
• A happy, caring and thriving school with an inclusive ethos.
• A friendly, supportive staff team and Governing Body.
• Opportunities to use your skills and develop professionally.
• Professional development opportunities.
• A supportive Leadership Team.
About the Trust
Why work for us?
• The Trust offers:
• A strong focus on staff care and wellbeing
• High quality training and support in and across academies
• A clear career pathway
• Employee assistance programme
• Employee discount schemes
Please note that should we receive a high volume of applications for this role we may close it to applications before the closing date.
If you do not hear a response to your application by 4th December 2020, please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or
employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender reassignment, age, disability, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy/maternity or race.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.
Applying for the job
If the potential of this role is of interest to you and you have the qualities we are looking for then please download an application pack from our website: http://www.summitlearningtrust.org.uk/category/nat-vacancies/.
Please note we do not accept CV's.
Completed application forms should be submitted to email@example.com
More on how to apply
About Yarnfield Primary School
Yarnfield Primary School is a three form entry primary school with a 52 place nursery serving a diverse community in south Birmingham. The school is part of the Summit Learning trust which comprises of four primary schools, three secondary schools and a sixth form.
Yarnfield Primary is on an exciting journey whose recent improvements have been recognised by OFSTED. Our aim, drive and ambition is to provide the children with real, purposeful high quality learning experiences which inspire and motivate them in achieving their very best.
Arranging a visit to Yarnfield Primary School
Informal visits: Tuesday 24th November at 10.00am and Thursday 26th November at 2.00pm
Please contact the school directly
Yarnfield Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B11 3PJ