We are seeking to appoint a full-time successful, inspirational and dynamic Class Teacher at Christ the King Catholic Multi Voluntary Academy. You will need to have high aspirations, drive, ambition and be able to work collaboratively.
We will offer the successful applicants a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our schools. Please contact the school offices to arrange an appointment ontelephone 0116 285 7261.
This position may be suitable for an Early Careers Teacher.
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
- Electric Car Scheme – access to our new electric dreams care scheme, in partnership with Octopus Energy
- Childcare – If you have children that attend before/after school at one of the 23 schools in our Trust, that provide their own provision, as an employee you will be able to access this resource for free.
This job post has expired.