Are you an enthusiastic and committed Teacher looking to join a warm and welcoming school?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Classroom Teacher to join our school. You will have a talent for engaging EYFS and Key Stage 1 children to inspire their learning.
This is a permanent, full time role starting from January 2024.
St Teresa’s Catholic Voluntary Academy is a primary school located in Nottingham. We are an Ofsted-rated Outstanding school.
We are part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, bringing together the 36 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Lincolnshire, Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
- Be able to demonstrate that you are an excellent practitioner.
- Be caring and supportive, and committed to achieving excellent results.
- Be able to plan and prepare high quality learning for all students.
- Promote the well-being of our student’s providing guidance and support
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Have QTS
Why work for us?
At St Teresa’s we offer:
- A salary of £30,000 - £46,525 per annum (MPS/UPS)
- Wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- A team of talented and highly committed staff in a supportive working environment.
- Access to first-class CPD opportunities with a specialist support staff CPD programme.
- Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Benefit and Cycle-to-work scheme
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school office on 0115 9155762.
Previous applicants should not apply.
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application form located on our vacancies page: Vacancies - Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (ololcatholicmat.co.uk)
Closing Date: Monday 11 December 2023 at 9.00 am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential.
We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.