Richard Bonington Primary and Nursery School are looking for a fantastic teacher to work in this popular school. This is an ideal opportunity for you to work in a supportive environment and offer your skills and expertise.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• can enthuse and motivate our children with engaging lessons and rich opportunities
• develop positive relationships with pupils and ensure that their needs are at the centre of all we do
· has a thorough knowledge of the primary curriculum and a commitment to achieving the highest standards
· is motivated, adaptable and has an eagerness to learn
We can offer successful candidates:
· A very positive and friendly ethos.
· A strong and supportive team ethic.
· A high level of professional development
· Highly motivated children
· A supportive community environment
Visits to school are encouraged. Please call the school office to arrange a visit. 0115 956 0995.
To see the full job description, person specification and to apply please visit our vacancies page on our website (www.richardboningtonprimaryschool.co.uk) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Bonington Primary School is committed to providing a safe environment and to promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory relevant safer recruitment and DBS checks in line with our safeguarding policy. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Please be aware that online searches will be conducted on all shortlisted candidates.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.