This job expired on 6 June 2023 – see similar jobs
6 June 2023 at 9:35am
24 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- Fixed term
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000.00 to £38,810.00
Classteacher job summary
Are you looking for a career where you can motivate and inspire?
… a role where you can use your skills to make a positive impact in children’s lives?
… a role where no day is the same and you can indulge your subject interests as part of your work?
The value of teachers in our society has never been higher. We are very proud to be part of this vital profession and are offering the chance for adaptable and driven professionals to join us in our mission.
What Can Vantage Offer You?
- A secure and reliable public sector career, in diverse and inclusive schools with opportunities for progression across our three regional hubs.
- A strong focus on staff well-being, through our employee package, with a full complement of health-related services to support you in your role.
- Access to comprehensive Vantage Plus employee benefits, designed by staff, for staff, including an annual flexi wellbeing day and medical cash plans.
- A robust, tailored CPD programme, further enhanced by our trust training bursary which all staff can apply to.
- Opportunities for career progression and secondment across Vantage Academy Trust’s nine primary schools, one secondary school and local partners.
- Friendly, committed and highly skilled colleagues and leadership, dedicated to our mission, vision and values.
- The opportunity to share views and feedback with leadership through our extensive governance framework and staff voice surveys.
At Vantage Academy Trust, we are very proud of our values-led ethos:
· Fostering a culture of professional development
· Developing centres of excellence
· Encouraging our individual spiritual journeys
· Developing future and aspirational thinking
· Celebrating individual distinctiveness and our particular vocation to the least advantaged
· Encouraging curiosity
· Refusing to set a limit on what is possible for ourselves, for one another, and for our community of schools.
Where will I work?
The Governors and Principal of St Hilda’s CE Primary School are seeking a motivated and passionate Teacher to join their team in providing exceptional opportunities for learning and promoting positive outcomes for children.
St Hilda's is a diverse and inclusive school that views every pupil and staff member as part of the school family. The school is striving for excellence to enable every child to reach their full potential in a nurturing environment with a range of enriching activities to develop the whole child. We are focused on nurturing and developing staff and treat them each as valued members. Our staff our friendly, motivated and committed to providing excellent learning opportunities. A Christian family: learning through love, excelling through faith.
Join us now on our journey to make a difference.
What do I need to bring to the role?
· Will hold Qualified Teacher Status
· Will be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of children's achievements, attainment and behaviour.
· Will be able to motivate, inspire and co-operate with their colleagues and children.
· Will support the Leadership Team in implementing the vision of the school
· Is reflective, willing to embrace new ideas and take risks in the pursuit of excellence.
· Is an adaptable and resilient professional
· Have bags of personality and enthusiasm
· Be highly motivated, with a can-do-attitude
· Love working with and helping children to achieve their goals
If you think this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
We warmly encourage visits to our school. Please contact us on 01618815466 visit our website at: http://www.sthildasprimary.co.uk/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role please visit our Trust website at www.vantageacademies.co.uk you can also follow us on Twitter @vantageAcdemi1.
Applications welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Appointments made are subject to an enhanced DBS check, suitable references being received and social media checks being carried out. References will be requested prior to interview.
About St Hilda's CofE Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 260 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of KS2 - Temporary Post
Parish Church of England Primary School, St Helens
Charles Street, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1LW
St Joseph's Roman Catholic Voluntary Academy
Wellington Road, Todmorden, Lancashire, OL14 5HP
Gorton Primary School
Mount Road, Manchester, M18 7GR
Meanwood Community Nursery and Primary School
Churchill Street, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL12 7DJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester