At Beaminster St Mary's Academy we pride ourselves on our bright, stimulating learning environment and the care and high standards of cleanliness maintained throughout the school. We require a part-time cleaner to join our premises team as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to working with us to keep our school clean and bright.
- Has high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Is friendly and works well in a team.
- Is reliable, enthusiastic, trustworthy and flexible.
- Is proactive and able to work on their own initiative.
- Able to undertake certain physical activities (lifting and bending).
The work includes cleaning classrooms, corridors, offices, messy play areas, kitchens and toilets. This will require duties such as vacuuming, dusting and cleaning of tables, chairs, floors etc and disposing of rubbish.
Hours are 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday (10 hours per week), the times can be negotiated. There will be a requirement to work during certain school holidays, including 10 hours during the Autumn, Spring and Summer break.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, supportive and happy school community
- A well-resourced and attractive school within a well maintained and stimulating environment
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, fluently in spoken English.
Beaminster St Mary's Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate, including the right to work in the UK, and two satisfactory references.
Please contact Mrs Cox or Mrs Vaughan in the school office, if you need assistance.
This job post has expired.