- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Term time
39 term time weeks / 35 hours per week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £19,895 - £20,903 gross per annum
- Actual salary
- £15,971 - £16,780 gross per annum
Our November 2018 Ofsted report graded our Academy as ‘Good’. Thank you for your interest in this permanent post - we hope to appoint as soon as possible. We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent individual to join our team.
• be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills;
• have a GCSE Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent);
• be able to build good working relationships with all members of the school community.
You will support teaching staff by providing classroom cover, implementing set work, monitoring students and reporting on progress during short term teacher absence and responding to changes brought about during the pandemic. This could include supporting colleagues in the delivery of lessons online. Other duties may involve administrative / technical support, examination supervision, tutor group responsibilities and accompanying school trips. Experience of working in a school environment is desirable.
The post is for 39 term time weeks per year and 35 hours per week. The actual salary will be in the range £15,971 - £16,780 gross per annum. The hours of attendance will be 8.00am to 4.00pm daily – these timings include an entitlement to a morning and lunch time unpaid break totaling one hour every day.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.