- Job role
- Education support
- Art and design, Biology, Chemistry, Computing, Dance, Design and technology, Drama, English, Food Technology, French, Geography, History, Humanities, ICT, Languages, Mathematics, Music, Physical education, Physics, Religious education, Science
- Working pattern
- Part time
34 hours a week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Cover Supervisor.
Under the guidance of the Vice Principal you will be responsible for delivering cover for absent teachers.
• Provide cover supervision in a variety of lessons on a daily basis with work that has been set by the teacher
• Support in the delivery of high-quality learning experiences for all students and maintain an orderly classroom environment
• Ensure that students are aware of learning objectives at the start of the lesson
• Have high expectations of learning & behaviour at all times, in and out of lessons
• Seek to make learning a positive experience for all students
Applying for the job
Please go to the school website and vacancies.
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you have any queries please contact Samantha Arnold (HR)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 443 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About The Cornerstone Academy
This is an exciting time to join The Cornerstone Academy. You will have the opportunity to work with a staff team that is supportive, friendly and dedicated to providing the best for our students. Alongside this, it is projected that the school has been and will continue to see a significant increase in student numbers, meaning that future opportunities will be presented for staff and students. If you share our ambition of providing the very best teaching and learning and you are seeking an exciting, challenging and rewarding career, we would strongly encourage you to apply for this role.
Arranging a visit to The Cornerstone Academy
Please call Samantha Arnold or email to arrange a tour