- Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range
Curriculum Lead Design and Technology job summary
Curriculum Lead Design Technology MPR/UPR Plus TLR 2b £4,783 per annum
Monkwearmouth Academy is a secondary school in north Sunderland, the school is passionate about education and the values of Believe in yourself, Achieve the highest standards and Succeed in life.
This is an exciting time to join Monkwearmouth Academy, we are on a journey of improvement to become a school where every child achieves their full potential and that our community are proud of. We are also part of Tyne Coast Academy Trust enabling us to become bigger, better and stronger.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to lead the Design Technology department. You will be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to provide professional subject leadership, which secures success and improvement, ensuring high quality education, improved standards of learning, progress and achievement of all students. You will also be expected to:
• Lead on developing and ensuring the delivery of an appropriate, comprehensive, high quality curriculum
• Have a passion for teaching and learning showing good classroom practice, promoting learning based on good subject knowledge with the ability to support other colleagues in this area
• Contribute to the drive for high expectations of achievement, attainment and behaviour across the academy
• Demonstrate a range of behaviour management strategies and have high expectations.
We offer a supportive induction programme for all staff and excellent personal development opportunities.
The deadline for applications is 12pm on Friday 24 June 2022 and interviews will take place week commencing 27 June 2022. Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Melissa Dobrianski, HR Manager, Tyne Coast Academy Trust, St George’s Avenue, South Shields, NE34 6ET.
Monkwearmouth Academy and Tyne Coast Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS with barred list check.
Application packs and further information can be found on the academy trust website https://www.tynecoastacademytrust.co.uk/join-our-team-current-vacancies/ or by contacting HR by emailing email@example.com
TLR 2b £4,783 per annum
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.