Curriculum Lead/KS2 Teacher
This job expired on 2 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
2 June 2023 at 11:59pm
24 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time / Part Time/ Flexible
- £40,625 -£43,685 per annum plus TLR2B
What skills and experience we're looking for
Curriculum Leader/KS2 Teacher
Non Class Based (With some teaching cover)
Full Time / Part Time/ Flexible
Salary: UPS plus TLR2B
Required to start September 2023
Henley Green primary School wish to appoint a Curriculum Leader. We are seeking an excellent teacher to join our ‘GOOD SCHOOL' (OFSTED September 2018).
What the school offers its staff
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about children's learning and committed to raising standards.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Able to engage, motivate and inspire pupils both in class and in small groups.
- Able to bring new qualities and strengths to our school to move it forwards
- Committed to working with parents, governors and the local community;
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a team
In return we offer:
- A team of supportive, hardworking staff, governors and parents.
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn.
- An inclusive and nurturing school, committed to developing the potential of all staff and children.
- Opportunities for continued professional development.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Please see below an application pack available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 2nd June 2023
Interview date: 07/06/2023
Further details about the role
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre-employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, Please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Henley Green Primary
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 432 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Henley Green Primary website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 024 76613163
Arranging a visit to Henley Green Primary
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Key Stage 2 Teacher Maternity Cover
The Olive School, Birmingham
215 Reddings Lane, Birmingham, West Midlands, B11 3EY
Stivichall Primary School
Coat of Arms Bridge Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 6PY
Northfield Manor Primary Academy
Swarthmore Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B29 4JT
Caldecote Community Primary School
164 Hallam Crescent East, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 1FF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Coventry and West Midlands