We want an inspirational leader who:
• Is a practising Catholic.
• Is a credible Catholic leader.
• Is passionate about improving the life chances of all children
and young people.
• Has proven leadership and management skills within diverse
and complex organisations.
• Has substantial experience in and an understanding of the
• Has a proven successful track record of raising standards.
• Will inspire, challenge and encourage staff.
• Will enable every child to reach their highest potential and
nurture the spirituality and wellbeing of staff and the
We can offer:
• Dedicated staff working across the Trust.
• 86% good or outstanding schools (30 out of 35)
• Supportive and challenging Trust Board of Directors.
• Supportive relationships with Hexham and Newcastle Diocese.
• A strong support network and an environment that strongly
The Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle and Directors of Bishop
Hogarth Catholic Education Trust invite applications for Deputy CEO,
to commence Easter 2023.
We are looking for an outstanding, dynamic, innovative, and visionary
Catholic leader to lead our Trust of 35 schools by example and with
The successful candidate will work alongside the Chief Executive to
provide the strategic direction and educational leadership to take our
already successful multi-academy trust forward into the future.
Bishop Hogarth Education Trust is committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children and young people and expects all staff
and volunteers to share this commitment. This
post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced
Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.com