Deputy Head Teacher
This job expired on 25 April 2023 – see similar jobs
25 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
28 March 2023
- Fixed term
Full-time equivalent salary
- £51,470.00 to £56,796.00
Deputy Head Teacher job summary
Abbey Road Primary is a thriving and successful suburban school. Staff and governors are highly ambitious for the school’s long-term success and work hard together to create an environment where pupils’ personal, emotional and academic needs are met.
We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher who will help to shape the direction of our school and provide inspirational leadership to our staff and pupils. They must be ambitious have the knowledge, skills, experience and enthusiasm to lead on teaching and learning and curriculum development across the whole school.
The successful candidate will also have a part-time teaching commitment, so they can model good practice. They will be given leadership release time on a weekly basis.
We are looking for a practitioner who:
· Has significant experience at a leadership level and the ability to work in a wide range of roles.
· Has demonstrable experience in developing teacher pedagogy and practice.
· Has excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower others.
· Believes in every child and puts children’s well-being at the heart of all they do.
· Is a highly skilled teacher with the determination, energy and creativity to make learning memorable and inspiring.
· Demonstrates an inclusive ethos and has high ambitions for all children.
· Is reflective about their own practice and keen to contribute to their own learning and professional development.
In return we can offer you:
· Children who are rewarding to teach and who thrive on success, nurture and positive relationships.
· A dedicated and highly motivated staff team who have a shared commitment to our ‘Take Care, Be Proud’ code.
· Professional development, collaboration and support through being a partner in Equals Trust.
· A friendly working environment.
· Access to employee health and wellbeing services.
· Weekly leadership release time.
Visits to school are welcomed. Please email email@example.com or call 0115 9748055 to arrange a meeting with the headteacher. You can also use these contact details if you have any further questions or would like to discuss any aspect of this position further.
About Abbey Road Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 430 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Abbey Road Primary School website (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
John Hunt Academy
London Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 3BN
Holmgate Primary School and Nursery
Holmgate Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S45 9QD
William Shrewsbury Primary School
Church Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0HE
Bennerley Fields School
Stratford Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8QZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham