Deputy Head Teacher
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
6 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - This is a full-time post.
What skills and experience we're looking for
Due to the promotion of our current Deputy Head Teacher, we are looking for an outstanding practitioner and leader, who will make a significant contribution to our ‘happy and successful’ school.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is an exemplary role model;
- nurtures, inspires and raises aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never gives up on them;
- has the passion, drive, vision, energy and resilience to further raise standards;
- is an excellent and highly literate communicator and ‘people person’, capable of building positive relationships and working effectively in partnership with children, families, staff, governors and the wider community;
- has a proven track record of being an outstanding, imaginative, innovative, resourceful and decisive practitioner;
- has proven leadership qualities, including the experience of successful leadership of a core area and/or aspect and/or phase, with the ability to challenge, support, inspire and motivate colleagues to do their best.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- 410 well-motivated, well-behaved and engaged learners;
- a vibrant, happy, popular school with a real sense of community;
- the opportunity to become part of a dynamic leadership team, who support and encourage professional development and staff well-being;
- an active Governing Body and supportive parent/carer community;
- spacious grounds and premises with further potential.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cofton Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 396 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Cofton Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0121 475 3374
Cofton is a two-form entry school with 410 'happy and successful' learners. We are based on the border of Birmingham and Worcestershire - a semi-rural haven for our children (we are very fortunate to have a 9 and a half acres' site).
Arranging a visit to Cofton Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Ashington Grove, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 4DE
Albrighton Primary School & Nursery
New House Lane, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV7 3QS
SS. Mary and John's Catholic Primary Academy
Caledonia Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV2 1HZ
Meadows First School
Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 0AH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands