This job expired on 19 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
19 March 2023 at 11:59pm
27 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hrs per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- Leadership Range £50,585 -£56,173
What skills and experience we're looking for
We have an exciting vacancy for a dynamic and inspirational Deputy Headteacher to jointhe Leadership Team atAll Faiths Children’s Academy. The successful candidate will contribute to the strategic vision of the Academy, sharing responsibility for senior leadership and management of the Academy.
As Deputy Headteacher they will help develop an ethos of high expectations for staff and pupils, as well as lead on assessment to further improve pupil outcomes, whilst developing middle leadership and therefore further advancing the standards of teaching, learning and achievement. They will have experience of working with senior teams to create a productive, engaging learning environment, and have a sound knowledge and understanding of both cognitive theory as well as practical strategies to develop and sustain thinking skills and tools.
The Deputy Headteacher will manage the day to day operations of the Academy under the direction and support of the Executive Headteacher.
What the school offers its staff
What our Trust will offer you:
- TSAT pay scales above national pay scales.
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes.
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Chartered Teacher.
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice.
- Generous employer contribution to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy and Rochester Grammar School.
- Focus on staff wellbeing, including 24/ Employee Assistance Programme, free flu vaccination and eye care vouchers.
- Free parking in our staff car park.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- TSTARS Staff Recognition Programme, including seasonal rewards for all staff.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About All Faiths Children's Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 217 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- All Faiths Children's Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
At All Faiths, we want to transform the life chances of every child who walks through our door by providing a cognitive approach to education which promotes aspiration and fosters a love of learning within a safe, purposeful and nurturing environment. We hold high aspirations and standards for all members of our school community and work in partnership with all stakeholders for the benefit of all of our children We believe that children only thrive when they are happy and feel safe in their environment. Therefore we work tirelessly to ensure that: There are high expectations for every child Every lesson matters therefore they should be exciting and motivate children to think and learn Every child is treated as an individual and with dignity. Every young person in our community deserves to have the best opportunities at life regardless of their individual circumstances Children learn to play and learn together understanding
Arranging a visit to All Faiths Children's Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Joseph the Worker Catholic Primary School
Highview Crescent, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 1BJ
Stapleford Abbotts Primary School
Stapleford Road, Romford, Essex, RM4 1EJ
Assistant Head Teacher (Inclusion)
John Perry Primary School
Charles Road, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 8UR
Discovery Primary School
Battery Road, London, SE28 0JN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway