Cringle Brook Primary school is looking to recruit a strong,
dynamic and inspirational Deputy Headteacher. This is a challenging opportunity
for an exceptional candidate with significant senior leadership and teaching
experience in urban primary schools.
The Deputy Headteacher will lead on strategic areas alongside
the Head of School and Executive Headteacher. Leadership key responsibility will
focus on supporting and championing outstanding teaching and learning across
the school. This role also has a three day a week teaching commitment,
including PPA time, initially in year 2 but with the flexibility to teach in
any year group.
We are looking for an inspirational leader who can offer:
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills
- A track record of successful, innovation and management
- The drive to develop the school, in partnership with our
Trust, staff, governors, parents and the wider school community
- Commitment to inclusion and the highest attainment for all in
an urban environment
- A deep-rooted belief in the power of education to change
Kingsway Community Trust, a Multi Academy Trust, is made up
of Ofsted graded outstanding, Ladybarn Primary School, Cringle Brook Primary
School and Green End Primary School. This provides the staff and children of
both schools with enhanced development and networking opportunities.
The Trust is led and managed by one Executive Headteacher and
one Trust Board. In each school there is a full time Head of School who lead
and manage alongside the Executive Headteacher.
Kingsway Community Trust can offer you:-
- A thriving learning community with a positive ethos and
- A supportive and empowering environment
- The support of a well-established, highly successful and forward
- A learning-centred school where the best possible practice is
- A comprehensive CPD programme and opportunities to develop as
- A vibrant, supportive
community of like-minded professionals
- A culturally rich and diverse urban community
This position is subject to 2 professional references and DBS
PLEASE NOTE We cannot accept CVs as an application. Our application form must be used and completed in full, making sure you address the person specification. Submissions received without a completed application form will not be considered. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: 22 March 2023, 9am
23 March 2023
stage assessment - Lesson observations:
28 March 2023, am
stage assessments/interview: 29th
Start Date: September 2023
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
This job post has expired.