|Job role||Teacher, Leadership|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Leadership Scale 2-6, £42,093 to £46,457 per annum|
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
• is an outstanding and innovative teacher
• is able to empower, motivate, develop and challenge as our thriving school evolves
• has highly effective management, organisational, and interpersonal skills
• is an excellent communicator and can work in partnership with the whole school community and beyond
• is able to monitor progress and implement change to achieve a shared vision for excellence
• can go above and beyond and be flexible, supportive and a great team player
• is committed to inclusion and raising standards for all pupils
• has a proven track-record of improving the quality of outcomes in a primary school
• is committed to the ethos and values of our Church of England school.
The current postholder is also the SENCO and applications would be warmly welcomed from those who have the combined skillset to fulfil both roles, or who are willing to engage in completing the SENCO award.
Applying for the job
Please email application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note, we are unable to accept CVs.
A full application pack can be found at www.thebathandmendippartnershiptrust.co.uk/vacanciesMore on how to apply
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||161 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Farmborough Church Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Farmborough Church Primary School
Farmborough Church Primary School is set in the heart of the village, south-west of Bath, serving the needs of the community and well beyond. Every child is valued as an individual, and there is a strong Christian ethos of caring and acceptance, recognising and celebrating each child as unique and special.
Farmborough Church Primary School is part of The Bath and Mendip Partnership Trust.
Arranging a visit to Farmborough Church Primary School
Visits in groups of no more than two, with infection control measures in place, can be accommodated and are welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01761470714 or by email, to arrange an appointment.
The Street, Bath, Somerset, BA2 0FY