Leadership Pay Range, points 11-15
Due to the retirement of our Deputy Head, the Governors are seeking to appoint an ambitious and effective school leader to support the headteacher in achieving the school's vision.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a passion for teaching and be an excellent class teacher
• Have a track record of securing excellent outcomes for learners;
• Have a track record of innovation and creativity in exisiting areas of leadership;
• Be committed to the vision statement set out for our school, relentlessy striving for excellence in all aspects of school life;
• Have a warm heart and a big smile, ready to contribute to our school ethos and culture;
• Be committed to professional development.
For the academic year 2021/2022, this role will involve a 50% teaching commitment. It is likely to be through a class commitment within a job share arrangement. This will be reviewed at the end of this period, with the role likely moving away from class responsibility. We welcome further dialogue throughout the application / selection process to further clarify this position.
Applying for the job
To apply for this position please download the application form and all supporting documentation from our school website: www.feniscowlesprimary.comMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
409 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Feniscowles Primary School
In return, Feniscowles will offer you:
• A supportive, forward thinking school where creativity and innovation and valued
• Learners who are a pleasure to teach;
• A well resourced school and a professional working environment;
• A collaborative, enthusiastic staff team with a 'can do' mentality;
• Continuous professional development to help you realise your career aspirations;
• A highly supportive governing body.
Arranging a visit to Feniscowles Primary School
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our school where possible.
This can be arranged by contacting the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org