Loreto St Albans is an 11-18 girls’ Academy recognised by OFTSED as outstanding in all areas. With the support of our enthusiastic and accomplished staff our students achieve excellent results, and the new Progress 8 performance measure places Loreto in the top 3% of schools in the country.
The Governors wish to appoint a practising Catholic teacher with significant professional experience who has a proven record of high performance in a senior leadership role.
The specific responsibilities will reflect the strengths and interests of the successful candidate.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all appointments are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Further information and an application pack are available from Mrs S Williams, PA to the Leadership Team, telephone 01727 856206 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 27th January 2020 – 9am
Interview Dates: Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th February 2020
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
• A minimum of 7 years teaching experience within which there is evidence of outstanding classroom practice across all three key stages.
• Significant leadership experience in pastoral and curriculum roles.
• Significant experience in a senior team.
About Loreto College
- Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3RQ
- Loreto College website (opens in a new window)