This is an
exceptional opportunity to join our team as a Deputy Headteacher at St Mary's
Catholic Primary, Gillingham, Kent.
Leadership Spine: L
The Governors are
seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Deputy Headteacher, who
can support the Headteacher in strategically leading and managing the school.
candidate will be expected to lead staff in continuing to raise standards and have
a shared responsibility for the overall effectiveness, in providing the highest
quality of education for all our pupils.
Early applications are
encouraged and we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable
candidate is found.
- be a practising Catholic, committed to the ethos and vision of
Catholic education and able to nurture faith and spirituality;
- be an outstanding class teacher, passionate in developing high
standards and striving for excellence;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff and children
to achieve the highest standards;
- have experience of strategic planning and leadership;
- have a strong commitment to their own learning and professional
We can offer you:
- a caring, welcoming school and parish community with a strong
- children who are motivated, eager to learn, happy and well-behaved;
- committed, hardworking, supportive staff and governing body;
- exceptional opportunities for professional development, to empower
you to lead and innovate;
- a clear vision for school development;
- a well-resourced and rich learning environment.
St Mary’s is committed
to safeguarding pupils, any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory
references, health check and enhanced criminal record check via the Criminal
Records Bureau (for Children and Vulnerable Adults) and proof of right to work
in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Visits to the
school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement with the School Office: email@example.com
This job post has expired.